Here's a few more pictures. The one I thought was kind of funny was the towel at the side [both sides but I only pictured one] of the bed and some slippers which were big enough for my big toe.
Looks like a pretty great place that you are staying! I'm glad that you got there safe and sound. Don't work too hard. Try to enjoy your surroundings and go buy yourself a wool suit for pity's sake. You have to have a suit anyway. Mom told me about it and you would be nuts not to do it. Take the plunge...you know you want to. :) No really dad...I mean it. Buy the suit!!
1 comment:
Looks like a pretty great place that you are staying! I'm glad that you got there safe and sound. Don't work too hard. Try to enjoy your surroundings and go buy yourself a wool suit for pity's sake. You have to have a suit anyway. Mom told me about it and you would be nuts not to do it. Take the plunge...you know you want to. :) No really dad...I mean it. Buy the suit!!
Post a Comment